Thursday, March 6, 2008

Week 17

Week 17 was a big week for Baby Claire, her first plane trip, first visit to great-grandma and all the aunts/uncles/cousins...too bad she had no idea any of it was going on, we'll have to do it again once she's actually here! She's getting bigger every week, just like mommy. She's about 6 ounces now, roughly the size of a turnip. I actually have no idea how big that is, having never seen a turnip before, but whatever. I guess about 4.5-5 inches.

I finally finished picking out all of Claire's stuff... she'll be well stocked with some fun baby gear, and super cute Pottery Barn kids stuff!! I somehow think that I'm way more excited about all the stuff than she ever will be. And sometime later this month mom and I are going to start picking out material for all her cutie little dresses and outfits, I think mom's almost as excited as I am about that...

1 comment:

Becky Wood said...

I am so glad I get to go every 2 weeks now. Don't worry you only have 1o weeks until you will and belive me it flys by. I think I still get big after I eat to and then shrink back down it is crazy. Everyone still thinks I only look about 20 weeks hopefully by the time of my shower I will look a little farterh along.