Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Less than 10 weeks left!!

Back to the doctor again yesterday.... pretty typical appointment now, they just help pass the time a little faster. Baby Claire's heartrate was good, around 160 bpm, and my blood pressure is still good, and the weight gain is still under control, so everything is going well! I'm pretty firmly convinced that she's got one of her feet hooked around my ribs, just to make it easier for her to kick me, she's getting REALLY strong, some of the kicks actually feel lke they're moving my whole body. She's also managed to irritate a few of my nerves, so I've got a pretty uncomfortable tingly spot on the top of my belly. The belly, by the way, now resembles a little basketball, it's getting pretty big!
This past weekend Aaron's cousin Michelle and Aunt Shiree threw me a baby shower, it was lots of fun, and we got all kinds of cute stuff for the baby, and now finally have a mattress for the crib. Then I found out today that Babies R Us has discontinued my pack 'n play, so I'm a little mad about that, but I guess I'll just have to pick out a new one!
Another appointment in two weeks, ultrasound and another doctor's appointment, so we'll see how she's doing then, so far so good! Only 69 days left!!

No comments: