Saturday, June 14, 2008

Wedding Day!

Not ours of course.... today we're going to Alabama to go to my friend Megan's wedding. Baby Claire is excited to get to kick Charlie again, and I can't wait to see all my old friends from college, should be fun!!

We also get to go pick up our pack 'n play today, thanks to the nice lady at Babies R Us that finally found a store that still had a few left, since it's been discontinued. I almost hugged her when she found it.... yep, it's the little things that make me happy now, so a new pack 'n play is right up my alley.

I think tomorrow I'm going to get a sewing machine, I've decided to start a business making cute personalized baby stuff, just have to figure out exactly how to do that... and contrary to popular belief (mom and Aaron) , yes, I do remember how to sew, I just need a machine to do it on! I'm pretty excited about the whole idea!

We go back to the doctor on Tuesday for the 32 week checkup, can't believe she'll be here in 8 weeks!! We're having another ultrasound this week to see how everything is going, and to see how she's positioned, hopefully still head-down! We'll see how it goes!

No comments: