Sunday, May 3, 2009

Check out my new seat!

Check out the new feeding seat! Claire loves it, and I have a feeling that it will free up lots of time for mommy, because now I can just throw a handful of puffs on her tray and she can amuse herself for a few minutes!

We also started Claire on an awesome new nap schedule this week, she now takes 2 2-hour naps a day, and is a much happier baby for it. We'll see if daycare is able to keep up the schedule later this week. Probably not as well as we can do it at home, but it's worth a try! And now I can get SO much more done while she sleeps. Well, really, this week I've been sleeping most times that she takes a nap, to try and get rid of this nasty cold. It's starting to go away, but I'm ready to be done with it!

Happy Anniversary to my mom and day, their 34th wedding anniversary is today! Congratulations, and here's to 34 more years (which would make my dad 94, but whatever, we're a long-lived people).

No comments: