Sunday, December 27, 2009

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas to all of our friends and family! Love to you all!

We all had a great Christmas this year, fun Christmas Eve with Aaron's side of the family, and then a nice Christmas day with my family. Claire had a great time opening presents, but might have been a bit overwhelmed by all of her new toys. She's having a great time playing with all of them, though! She got a bunch of toys, some very cute clothes, lots of fun videos, and some good books.

My birthday was yesterday, and was also a lot of fun. I spent a bit of time shopping with my mom and Colleen, then we sat around and watched The Office for a while, and then had Japanese for my birthday dinner. We finished off the day by going to Target and stocking up on marked-down Christmas decorations for next year! I like to think that this proves that with age comes maturity, because my absolute LEAST favorite thing to do when I was growing up was to shop for marked-down Christmas decorations on my birthday. Yay me!

Some christmas pics...
Christmas Eve Dinner
Christmas Eve
Opening Christmas presents
Scooting around her Sesame St busWearing some of her Christmas present jammiesEating mommy's birthday cake for breakfast

No comments: