Friday, May 9, 2008

Finally, some good news!

So after my little hospital drama, I finally got some good news, I passed my 3-hour gestational diabetes test, so I'm not at risk, and can go back to eating all the junk I want! Just kidding, I really am doing much better at eating healthy and drinking tons of water. I still have ice cream every now and then, but not every day. And baby needs calcium!

I found out the other day that the material that I had special ordered for my mom to make Claire's bedding was discontinued.... SO disappointed, but I talked to mom today, and with a few changes, there will be enough fabric to make almost everything, so that's exciting. Now mom just has to get started on making it! I think this weekend we're going to get the paint for her room, and maybe will get started with the painting this weekend.... maybe, like we were "maybe" going to get started on the painting the last 3 weekends, we'll see! Then we have some furniture to put together, and it will actually start to look like a nursery instead of a mess.

I'm 26 1/2 weeks now, baby is about 14 inches long and a little more than 1.5 lbs. We have another doctor's appointment on the 20th, and will get to have another ultrasound to see how everything is going. She's still lying sideways, which isn't a problem yet, but could be in a few weeks, so we need to get working on the turning, little Miss!

Hopefully this week I'll get to be an "aunt" again when Bec's baby Charlie is born, can't wait to see him!! And her too of course! He might wind up being baby Claire's future husband....

No comments: