Tuesday, February 26, 2008

"Find Out" week!!

"Find Out What Baby Is" week is here!! We find out on Thursday if we're have a little Aaron or a little Courtney. We're very excited! Two online quizzes and 4 out of 5 "ring tests" (sorry, Jennifer!) all predict girl... we'll see soon!!

At 16 weeks, Baby Parker is now the size of an avocado... 4.5" long from crown to rump, and about 3.5 ounces. Somehow that 3.5 ounces manages to continue to crush my bladder. Baby's circulatory system is now hard at work, and it's heart is pumping 25 quarts of my blood through it's body every day. It's hair pattern is also forming... note to baby, please don't get Daddy's cowlick in the front!!

I think I finally felt the "baby-popcorn" feeling yesterday, but not sure... guess it could just be gas. It was a pretty neat feeling, whatever it was! Can't wait until I can feel it every day!

That's about it for now, I'll let you know on Thursday what we find out!

No comments: