Tuesday, February 19, 2008

15 weeks!

15 weeks today! The second trimester "honeymoon" has definitely started, I haven't been sick at all since the second trimester started, it's fantastic! I also suspect that now that I'm not sick every day, I'll start gaining weight...not that cool.

The baby is now 4-4.5" long, and about 2.5oz... about the size of an apple, or a gerbil, whichever you feel more comfortable with having in your body. I'll stick with the apple. It's still sitting on a nerve in my back, which is pretty uncomfortable, but not unbearable. Next week we get to find out what it is, so we're SUPER excited about that! Can't wait to start picking stuff out. Grandma Barb is coming down for the ultrasound, she can't wait to see if she's going to get to make lots of baby clothes (if it's a girl) or a few less outfits (if it's a boy). If it's a girl, we'll be heading straight to the fabric store after the ultrasound.

Not much else going on, today is our 18 month anniversary, a year and a half down, a lifetime to go!

No comments: