Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Week 13 (Super Tuesday!)

Week 13 starts today! The morning sickness hasn't gotten much better, and now I have a cold too! Miserable week! Baby Parker is doing well, it's about 3" long now, or the size of a medium shrimp, says Babycenter.com. I don't know what happened overnight, but I woke up this morning looking REALLY pregnant, I couldn't even button my pants. Crazy, because I've lost a total of 10 lbs since my first doctor's appointment.... it's a great diet, I'm going to have to do this again sometime!

Things I LOVE right now: CALZONES!! pizza, pasta, ice cream, lazy time on the couch, shopping online at Babies R Us and Target, other pregnant girls

Things I HATE right now: Mexican food (which I usually love!), cigarette smoke (makes me want to puke whenever I smell it), Lucy walking on my boobs-OUCH!, my husband drinking stupid Margaritas at Chilis, the one drink I will ALWAYS take part in, and now can't...

13 weeks down, 27 to go!

1 comment:

Colleen said...

um...you kind of stink as a blogger. I mean, its been a week since the last update, for all I know, your "Shimp" has grown into a larger crustacian...I'm thinking lobster is probably a little to extreme, but maybe a crawfish. How am i supposed to know if you don't write an update!!!!