Tuesday, July 1, 2008

34 weeks....

Boring doctor's appointment today. Everything is fine with both mommy and baby, she's still very active. She actually has a foot in my ribs right now, which isn't particularly comfortable. Actually, it kind of hurts. We go back to the doctor in two weeks, another ultrasound then, blood testing, and the group B strep test. I guess I'll also find out then if I've started to dilate and get ready for labor! After that I'll be visiting the doctor every week until she gets here!

Last weekend was fun, it was baby shower weekend, one shower in Chattanooga on Saturday, and then another one in Atlanta on Sunday. They were both fun, and we got lots of cool stuff for baby! We got her changing table today, so we've just got a few things left to get before she arrives!

As soon as I get batteries for my camera, I'll indulge everyone and post belly pics... it (the belly) scares me a little, but maybe not everyone else! I'll also post pictures of her nursery, now that it's almost done!!

No comments: