Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Pictures, finally

So, I figured it was time to put up some nursery and belly pics, since today could potentially be the last day that I have the belly... I went back to the doctor this morning, and my blood pressure is still climbing, the baby, while head-down, is "sunny side up", I'm not dilating any more, and with a bunch of other issues, I'm a good candidate for an elective c-section. I was also put on bed rest for at least the next 3 days. So right now I'm sitting on the couch, waiting for the doctor to call me back and see when they can schedule a c-section for... possibly as early as today, since they are essentially starting my maternity leave today by sending me home, although I am working from home until baby gets here. Hopefully I'll hear something soon, I'm getting impatient!! I'll keep everyone posted on what happens, in the meantime, here are the nursery and belly pics!

The nursery, minus curtains, which are made but not hung...

The nursery, view 2

The crib with the bedding that Nana made

The dresser, with the pink softball glove daddy bought her

The changing table

A blanket chest for now, sure to turn into a toychest before long...

Little CGP's initials

Belly pic, 38 weeks, 6 days (in the guest bathroom)

Eww... up close of the big belly

No comments: